Monday, December 14, 2009

First Real Client

One of my husband's good friends from college lives here in town and knew that I was thinking about doing something with my photography and asked if I could be the one to take their son's two-year-old photos. Of course, I was beyond honored! After having to reschedule a number of times due to their illnesses, we got a last minute shoot in one cold morning before a snow storm rolled in that week. Little dude was only cooperative for about the first 20 minutes and then he was completely stoic so it's pretty amazing I got the shots I did. Thank you C Family for the amazing privilege of capturing your sweet family!
























1 comment:

  1. Your photos are great - very natural. If we make it to Colorado ever, I'd love to visit & let you take photos of us.

    ReplyDelete