Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy Love -photography & flower clip fundraisers

If you're reading this post from Linny's site , here's a little history. We have an almost 3-year-old bio daughter and we've been on the wait list for a baby girl from S. Korea for a year. We're in the process of doing our homestudy (our agency makes us wait until you're close to the top of the list to do it). Adoption has been on my heart for as long as I can remember and we know that we were called to adopt.

I started this blog & little photography business with the SOLE purpose to raise money to bring home our baby girl. There's three ways people have been helping out: (1) booking a photo session (we're in the Boulder, CO area); (2) buying landscape photography prints (click here to see my portfolio and here for more); (3) buying flower clips; (4) plain ol' donations. Please take a look at my blog to see my portrait work.

My sister (who is adopting from Ethiopia) and I also made flower clips to sell. The clips are $5 each plus actual shipping cost (small USPS priority box is $4.95). For $7, you get a flower clip & stretchy headband plus actual shipping cost. The headbands come in dark pink, teal, blue, red, orange, and black. I'm selling these super old school so it's just first come, first serve. I currently have the following in stock:
#1: 3 left
#2: 2 left
#4: 1 left
#5: 2 left
#6: 3 left
#8: 1 left
#9: 2 left
#10: 1 left
#13: 2 left
#16: 1 left


They also look great on ladies, clipped behind the ear for the Hawaiian look, or clipped to beanies and hats.

You can contact me at ehousephotography [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions. If you donate through the agency in our name, it's tax deductible. I can fill you in on all those details thru email.

THANKS so much for taking the time to stop by!

♥elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment